Thursday 29 December 2011

First blog member- yeah!

It was exciting to see my first blog member - welcome Sherril! It's great to see that people are reading my blog. I have only recently found the fun of blogging and reading other people's blogs to see what they are doing.

It is always nice to read comments and connect with people around the world. The first thing I do when I wake up of a morning is check in with the patternreview.com website to see what my fellow sewers have created whilst I've slept. I then check the blogs I follow and have a look to see if there are any updates. A great way to connect.

I have had to take a small break from sewing as my sister and her husband arrive for a visit tomorrow. Really looking forward to it but it means that I had to clear off the dinning table (also known as the cutting and sewing table) - pack away all of my tools and spend some time preparing for visitors. Although I am really looking forward to the visit - I am already feeling withdrawls and really wanting to sew and finish my first Lutterloh pattern. Oh well - I will still have time to do so after the visit and before I go back to work. For the next several days I will be enjoying the company of family. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I wonder how many people - like me - have subscribed via RSS feed but have not joined. I wonder if there's a way to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Marysews - I never thought of this. I am new to Blogging (and sewing for that matter) and didn't think of RSS Feeds. Welcome to anyone who subscribes this way too.

    It does open up the world doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome BeaJay. I'd love more info about those great shoes. They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great blog post i was looking for it thanks!

    https://ntsjobslatest.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback and your interest.