Sunday 22 January 2012

Wow - and I thought I had storage licked!

I have just spent some time looking at the blog of Hungry Zombie Couture and I must say I am impressed!! Talk about organised! All I can say is WOW.. I am envious of the wonderful sewing room, cutting / storage table and of course - fabric room..

Now I thought I was amassing a stash! I have nothing to worry about for some time yet!

If you haven't stopped by this the HZC site before - do yourself a favour and have a look!
Hungry Zombie Couture

2 comments:

  1. A fabric room!!!! - off to have a peek at that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments here and on my blog. I am so glad you stopped by HZC, so that I was able to find On the Road to Sew Wear (great name, BTW). Now, I'm off to read your previous posts...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback and your interest.