|Click on the image to find the rules|
Kathryn T from the ACT (Australia) very kindly sent some patterns to me to include in the pyramid. She doesn't have a blog so can't be part of the fun. How generous was that!!!!!
I also had offers of patterns from Funnygrrl and Heather through Did You Make That site of Karen who launched the original pyramid. I didn't take them up on it as I thought they could save the postage for the pyramid go around.
And the lucky winners are:
KC from The Sewcratic Method
Funnygrrl from Falling Through your Clothes (must have been your determination coming through)
I hope you enjoy the pattern / s you choose from the selection you receive and don't forget to host your own giveaway as soon as possible.
Please go onto Pattern Review and Private Message me (BeaJay) with your postal address.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator
- Nominate up to 5 other blogs (let them know you have nominated them) and ask them 11 questions of your own
- See above post for number 1
- I have an artificial hip and am on the waiting list for another one
- Number 2 is because I have a condition called acetabulum protrusio (don't you just love Latin!). It is an uncommon defect of the acetabulum (the socket that the femur bone goes into) where it protrudes too far into the pelvis (ouch). Too much information????? (don't you love how I have split the fact to make 2 facts!!! Who said I don't do math!)
- Ooh - there goes number 4. I am not good at math! Coming from a mathematical family I have to hang my head in shame!
- I used to breed fish. I didn't start out with an ambition to breed fish - but what can I say - I don't do things in halves (there's the math again!) When I was in my teens my mother bought me a 2 foot fish tank and some tropical fish as a present. Now - me being me - I had to research the very best ways of looking after the fish (and that was prior to the internet - the younger people amongst us wouldn't understand old fashioned research). So - I had to feed them the very best of food - which made me buy a 1 foot tank to breed live food and feed it into the other tank - which made my fish very happy and very fertile. Before long the live bearers were popping out fish like an assembly line - but even more - the egg layers started laying eggs. Which entailed another tank ( a five foot one now) to transfer all my fish into as - if you know anything about fish - you will know that fish eat their young or other young fish. Couldn't have that! So I moved my fish into the 5 foot tank, used the 2 foot tank for the baby live fish and purchased a 3 foot tank to put the leaves with eggs in - which numbered in the hundreds - which necessitated another tank and so on and so forth. So......... long story a little bit shorter ..... I ended up with a house full of tanks and exhaustion and not so much fun but cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. Hence - I sold the tanks and fish and now have none.. WAY too much info.....
- In a related fact - I don't eat fish - or any seafood for that matter. Tastes like the bottom the tanks smelt (and I kept them clean)
- I am self employed - I have and run 2 businesses. One is as a sub contractor, training business and management subjects mainly for traineeships and qualifications - the other is for corporate training and writing of learning materials and resources.
- I'm not into chick flicks - If there is not a lot of action going on it probably isn't worth seeing IMO
- My all time favourite TV show is the West Wing (followed by 24 and Criminal Minds)
- I am not a gambler - I once went on holidays to the Gold Coast, went to the casino with a designated amount of cash to have fun with and walked out with exactly the same amount of money - couldn't "throw it away" - contrarily - I play the stock market and manage my own super fund - if that isn't gambling I don't know what is!!!!
- When I am in the mood I am a quite a pot stirrer
I am not so kind.
Mainly because I am a nosey Parker and like to know things.... So.... Here are the questions I am asking for you to share with your blog readers and me....
- Tea or coffee
- Cats or dogs
- If you had $50 and could only buy patterns or fabric - what would you buy?
- Comedy / Drama / Horror / Musical or Action
- Do you feel younger than your age or older - or just right?
- If you could do or be anything in the world (human that is - profession etc) - what would you be?
- Why are you not the above (if you said anything other than what you are)?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things - and no sitting on the fence on this one - if you had to choose - what would it be?
- If you could offer a child only one piece of advice - what would it be?
- Do you have life goals - and if so - do you write them down and revisit them?
And in no particular order ....To the below - I salute you.